The AAMS will be supporting the program of Härnösand, Sweden in Summer 2018
LOCATION: Study in beautiful Härnösand, Sweden
This summer, study with world-renowned artists in Härnösand, Sweden. More detailed information will be up very shortly. They have performed at major American and European Opera companies as well as in the world’s greatest concert and recital halls, including The Metropolitan Opera, Chicago Lyric Opera, San Francisco, La Scala, Opera de Montreal, The Paris Opera, and Bavarian State Opera
This exciting program offers excellent training for aspiring young singers!
APPLICATION: applied by February 1, 2018
Now accepting online applications from undergraduate, graduate, and post- graduate students, young professionals, qualified high school students.
Program: July 10 to August 10, 2018
Two private lessons per week in voice
– Voice, emphasis on German Lied and operatic repertoire
• Weekly coaching
• Opportunity to sing in Masterclasses
• Daily German classes
• Tickets to Salzburg Festival performances
• Numerous public performance opportunities in and around Salzburg
• Tours to Cathedrals, Castles, and the Salzkammergut Lake District
• Individualized guidance, whether you choose to emphasize song literature, role preparation, or your audition package
• A summer you’ll never forget
Choose from two housing options to best suit your needs and goals:
• Family living – Live with a family
• Dormitory living – Stay in a pension
The deadline for applications has been extended to February 1, 2018.
Please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org for any AAMS scholarships and information!