The AAMS will be supporting the University of Miami Frost School of Music at Salzburg, Austria in Summer 2017
LOCATION: Study in beautiful Salzburg, Austria
– Enter to compete in the Schloss Mirabell Competition, for a chance to perform in concert in the beautiful Marble Hall at Mirabell Palace.
This summer, study with world-renowned artists in Salzburg, the birthplace of Mozart and one of the most exciting places in Europe to spend your summer, especially when the world’s great musicians convene for the prestigious Salzburg Festival, a festival of concerts and opera unmatched in range and quality..
The faculty represent the top music schools and conservatories in the United States and Canada, including the University of Miami Phillip and Patricia Frost School of Music. They have performed at major American and European Opera companies as well as in the world’s greatest concert and recital halls, including The Metropolitan Opera, Chicago Lyric Opera, San Francisco, La Scala, Opera de Montreal, The Paris Opera, and Bavarian State Opera
This exciting program offers excellent training for aspiring young singers!
APPLICATION: applied by February 1, 2017
Now accepting online applications from undergraduate, graduate, and post- graduate students, young professionals, qualified high school students.
Program: July 10 to August 10, 2017
Two private lessons per week in voice
– Voice, emphasis on German Lied and operatic repertoire
• Weekly coaching
• Opportunity to sing in Masterclasses
• Daily German classes
• Tickets to Salzburg Festival performances
• Numerous public performance opportunities in and around Salzburg
• Tours to Cathedrals, Castles, and the Salzkammergut Lake District
• Individualized guidance, whether you choose to emphasize song literature, role preparation, or your audition package
• A summer you’ll never forget
Choose from two housing options to best suit your needs and goals:
• Family living – Live with a family in the city of Salzburg
• Dormitory living – Stay in a pension
The deadline for applications has been extended to February 1, 2017. Please send all Salzburg 2017 applications, application fees, paperwork, etc. to the following address or email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salzburg Program 2017
P.O. Box 248165
Coral Gables, FL 33124-7610
Please write to: email@example.com for any AAMS scholarships and information!