In-person at La Lingua La vita and Scuola comunale di Music di Todi, Italy, Monday June 26 to July 8, 2023.
Director of La Lingua La vita: Stefania Belli
Artistic Director: Mira Yang, George Mason Univ, WNO, Kennedy Center,
Co-Artistic Director: Ulla Raiski, Sibelius-Akatemia , Finnish National Opera
Marco Nistico: Voice/Drama, Metropolitan Opera, Sarasota Opera, Teatro Regio Torino, Teatro San Carlo, West Australian Opera, Landestheater Bregen
Katharina Rössner, Voice Master Clinician, Universität Mozarteum, Vienna State Opera
Bruno Taddia, Voice/Drama, Deutsche Oper Berlin, La Scala, Roya Opera House Convent Garden
Francesco Andreucci, Vocal Coach, Terni Orchestra, Scuola comunale di Music di Todi
Danielle Piattelli, Vocal Coach, Kunstniversität, Graz, Austria
Special guest: TBA
Accommodation: Homestay, 550 euro for 14 nights with Italian Family, Breakfast and Dinner will be served.
Application fee: $100, non-refundable.
Now accepting online applications from undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate students, young professionals, qualified high school students.
Scholarship available for the talented singers!
Course fee: $1,750, None-Refundable after May 31st, 2022. For Italain Singers 900 euro as No Italian Class needed.
($500 down payment at time time of acceptance through paypal.com, None-Refundable. The remainder of $1,250 by May 15, 2022. If we cancel the program due to covid-19, down payment will be refunded)
Scholarship available for talent basis.
During the course the student has:
– Daily Italian Classes divided in to Biginner, Intermediate at La Lingua La Vita
– Daily voice lesson – the students change teachers every two days that in the end every student has studied with every teacher
– Daily session with a Vocal Coach
– Daily movement class to learn how to take care of singers body (gymnastic, stretching, relaxation)
– There will be opera and musical scenes performance, art songs recital, evening of arias, and master classes.
– The lectures about the artistic world, auditioning and development of a career by special quest Jaakko Kortekangas, artistic administrator / casting manager, Finnish National Opera. Robert Ainsley, Washington National Opera.
More information: Write to: email@example.com