In-person (Hybrid) at the Tampere Conservatoire, Tampere, Finland or Virtual from Monday July 26 to August 8, 2021.
General Director: Sampsa Konttinen, Tampere Conservatoire
Artistic Director: Mira Yang, George Mason Univ & Kennedy Center,
Co-Artistic Director: Ulla Raiski, Sibelius-Akatemia and Tampere Conservatoire
Kristjan Mojsnik, Sibelius-Akatemia
Danielle Piattelli, Kunstuniversität Graz
Victor Pellia , Music Coach/Accompanist
Mikko Mattila, Summer University
Jaakko Kortekangas, artistic administrator / casting manager at the Finnish National Opera
Robert Ainsley, Washington National Opera
Accommodation” Valara on your own expanse
Now accepting online applications from undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate students, young professionals, qualified high school students. To apply, click on the below link to application form.
Course fee: $1,000
($200 down payment at time time of acceptance, the remainder of $800 by June 30, 2021)
Scholarship available for talent basis.
During the course the student has
– Daily voice lesson – the students change teachers every two days that in the end every student has studied with every teacher
– Daily session with a pianist / coach
– Daily movement class to learn how to take care of singers body (gymnastic, stretching, relaxation)
– There will be opera and musical scenes performance, art songs recital, evening of arias, and master classes.
– The lectures about the artistic world, auditioning and development of a career by special quest Jaakko Kortekangas, artistic administrator / casting manager, Finnish National Opera. Robert Ainsley, Washington National Opera.
More information: Write to: email@example.com