During Pandemic Covid-19, we are moving on to the Virtual International Summer Music Institute from August 1 to August 8, 2021.
General Director: Sampsa Konttinen, Tampere Conservatoire
Artistic Director: Mira Yang, George Mason Univ & Kennedy Center, Ulla Raiski, Tampere Conservatoire
Kristjan Mojsnik, Sibelius-Akatemia
Danielle Piattelli, Kunstuniversität Graz
Jyrki Lähteenmäki , Music Coach/Accompanist
Mikko Mattila, Summer University
Jaakko Kortekangas, artistic administrator / casting manager at the Finnish National Opera
Robert Ainsley, Washington National Opera
Accommodation at Varala or Forenom Tampere
Now accepting online applications from undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate students, young professionals, qualified high school students. To apply, click on the below link to application form.
470€ (200€ down payment at time time of sign up, the remainer of 270€ by July 1st 2021)
During the course the student has
– Daily voice lesson – the students change teachers every two days that in the end every student has studied with every teacher
– Daily session with a pianist / coach
– Daily movement class to learn how to take care of singers body (gymnastic, stretching, relaxation)
– There will be sessions with the whole course and lot of opportunities to perform
– The lectures about the artistic world, auditioning and development of a career by special quest Jaakko Kortekangas, artistic administrator / casting manager, Finnish National Opera. Robert Ainsley, Washington National Opera.
More information: Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org