In-person at La Lingua La vita and Scuola comunale di Music di Todi, Italy, Monday July 18 to July 30, 2022.
Director of La Lingua La vita: Stefania Belli
Artistic Director: Mira Yang, George Mason Univ & Kennedy Center,
Co-Artistic Director: Ulla Raiski, Sibelius-Akatemia
Francesco Andreucci, Vocal Coach, Scuola comunale di Music di Todi
Bruno Taddia, Voice/Drama, Roma Opera and Paris Opera
Danielle Piattelli, Vocal Coach, Kunstuniversität Graz, austria
Jaakko Kortekangas, artistic administrator / casting manager at the Finnish National Opera
Robert Ainsley, Washington National Opera
Accommodation: Homestay, 550 euro for 14 nights
Application fee: $100, non-refundable, will be apply to the tuition balance.
Now accepting online applications from undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate students, young professionals, qualified high school students. To apply, click on the below link to application form.
Course fee: $1,750, None-Refundable after June 30, 2022.
($500 down payment at time time of acceptance, None-Refundable. The remainder of $1,250 by May 31, 2022)
Scholarship available for talent basis.
During the course the student has:
– Daily Italian Classes divided in to Biginner, Intermediate at La LIngua La Vita
– Daily voice lesson – the students change teachers every two days that in the end every student has studied with every teacher
– Daily session with a Vocal Coach
– Daily movement class to learn how to take care of singers body (gymnastic, stretching, relaxation)
– There will be opera and musical scenes performance, art songs recital, evening of arias, and master classes.
– The lectures about the artistic world, auditioning and development of a career by special quest Jaakko Kortekangas, artistic administrator / casting manager, Finnish National Opera. Robert Ainsley, Washington National Opera.
More information: Write to: email@example.com